Sunday, May 8, 2016

May Sketch at Scrapping-Clearly




Our sketch over at www.scrapping-clearly.blogspot.com this month is a lovely one, created by Jules M 



Here is the sketch 



Here is my take on the sketch









I look forward to seeing your entries, remember a $20 voucher to spend in the fantastic
 scrapping-clearly shop is up for grabs !! 


From the Shop I used the following products:

Dylusions : Bubble Gum Pink, Squeezed Orange  - I also coloured a paper flower with BubblegumPink Dylusions which worked extremely well!
Marshmellow 250gsm white cardstock
Pilot Permaball Black Pen
WRMK Crush Collection papers
Prima Flowers


From my stash I used Prima circle stitch stamp (discontinued), Embroidery Thread,Heidi Swapp embellishments.
Hope you will join in with us this month!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really like your brights on this one..... & the STITCHING! Oh, I so hate sewing of any kind....it looks BRILLIANT though!!! That's a tempting thing to try for in this challenge. Nice prize! And I really love that sketch.....hoping to get time now we're back home from the UK:) We'll see!!!

    ReplyDelete