Monday, September 9, 2013

LONG TIME NO BLOG......

 
 
 
Wow where has this year disappeared to?  Phew in the past 4 weeks we have: packed up one house, moved to a bigger home on 1/4 acre with uninterrupted views, complete with a large scrapbooking room which I am still in the process of organising, hubby has retired from his job after 33 years service, just a bit going on in our lives!!  Oh and I had the opportunity to see PINK not only once, but TWICE in Melbourne !!!  Wow one amazing woman!

Just after we had moved in, being knee deep in boxes I journed to The Hunter Valley to attend my second Mojo Retreat - travelling with my beautiful Ebony, we took off for a fun, relaxing, creative 4 day

I have been busy working on DT goodies for Molossi  - when I received a shadow box with my DT monthly box of goodies, I thought I would keep the design simple, and use it as an interchangeable home décor piece - for either 9x9 layouts or photos!
Products I used:  Molossi shadow box, Derivan black paint - Molossi, Pritt Gel Glue, Fabric Flowers from Molossi, Mont Marte modelling paste.
 
The next little project from Molossi is this altered letter
 
 

I had fun altering this letter "Y"!  I used black and white chevron washi tape, Tiny Koala Craft paper roses from Molossi, black and white twine, and words cut from patterned paper.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment