Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MORE LAYOUTS TO SHARE

Some more layouts coming from my new "studio"!!!!!  The mojo has returned!!
 
 
 

For this layout of Mia I decided to try a watercolour background using Faber Castell Gelatos, water and baby wipes.  I love the effect on the patterned paper!  I have written a note to Mia and hidden it behind the photo.
 
I used an old photo taken of three children of scrappers!  Leonie Neal-Dawson's daughter Maggie, my youngest daughter Ella and Kerry Murray's daughter Michaela taken at Eastern Beach in Geelong a few years ago.
 
I used part of APieceofCakeDesigns mini kit, Crafters Workshop brick stencil, Black paint by Derivan from Molossi, Luggage tag I coloured with Dylusions Mists, Imagine stamp by Kaisercraft and Ranger black ink, Faber Castell gelatos, enamel dots.
For this next layout I used Faber Castell Gelatos and baby wipes to blend, Technique Tuesday small cirle stamps, Ranger ink, enamel dots, washi tape, "good times" vinyl embellishment (old from my stash)
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow some gorgeous work here too, loving those gelato backgrounds, they look so beautiful, loving that layout of Mia with the hidden note added, she will love reading that one day, so special xxx

    ReplyDelete