Saturday, February 23, 2013

MY SCRAPTHEGIRLS LAYOUT FOR FEB

Here is my interpretation - and some close ups! I enjoyed the sketch over at Scrapthegirls I used Crafters Workshop Stencil, Ranger Adironack Lights Juniper colour,Studio Calico kraft heart stickers, Ranger Adirondack brights Dabber in sail boat blue, Ranger Adirondack Earthtones Dabber in Lettuce, Studio Calico fabric camera embellie, A Piece of Cake cherry Flair button,Studio Calico black alpha stickers,Blue Pilot pen, various brads and Amy Tangerine Good TImes paper : and I left the bottom strip on as it matched my layout!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marelle. Love your fabulous take on the STG sketch challenge for February. I adore artsy styles so this really caught my eye in the gallery. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete