Monday, January 18, 2010

I thought I had better blog as I have been posting my layouts (as Mrs Mojo is inside the building lol) I have been scrapping lots!
Mia and Ella go back to school on Feb 1st - not long left of the holidays now.. we need to go shopping for new school shoes, new runners next week..
Still haven't decided on my 2010 word - have been pondering but nothing resonates yet ..
Dh went back to work today and it has been pouring - feels like Winter in the middle of Summer
A nice contrast to 46 degrees I must say!
I am really looking forward to this Friday night as I am heading to Melbourne to have dinner with a large group of Melbourne chickies from Bonsscraps! They are all awesome girls and very funny so it should be a great evening! I shall share some pics at the weekend..

1 comment:

  1. wow Marelle, 21 layouts in 20 days, haha I thought I was doing well with my measly 4!

    Cant wait for tonight, should be fun :)

    ReplyDelete