Monday, July 28, 2008

LOOK AT THESE CUTE FRIDGE MAGNETS!



I made these with Shelley G (mmmmwhaaa) a couple of weeks ago, and they made a great present for my mother in law for her fridge - updated pics of her granddaughters that she can look at daily!
I cannot wait until Friday, as I am getting together with Shelley and Justine to create a mini album made from discs!!

Mia and Ella received their end of Semester Reports - and wow they were brilliant!
Feels good to know we did the right thing choosing to send them to this school!
Their dad gave them $10 each for a fab report!!

"quote of the day"
(today 28/7/08)
Ella said "Mum, I don't need to go back to school again, I know everything well almost everything now, as Mrs Murnane has taught it to me!"
That is all from me today - home made chicken pie with vegies for dinner and then over to Bons Scraps for the cybercrop!

Love smiles
Marelle

No comments:

Post a Comment